fot

Re: [Fot] Quick notes from Thriller at Miller

To: mark@bradakis.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Quick notes from Thriller at Miller
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:11:22 -0600
Hey everyone,
Hope all had a good time at Miller. That was a very well turned out
collection of TRs. Quite impressive.
I really wanted to get a closer look at Steve's GT-6, as well as hear it
at full chat. Sorry your weekend did not go well, Steve. Bummed I missed
Kas, as well. Still looking forward to meeting the man.
How did the Split Start format work out for everyone, from your
perspective?
I'll pass along any ideas, suggestions, criticisms, to help make NR
events better.
There is a Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing event in September, 7-9, in
Hastings, Nebraska. Close to the centre of America, this is the second
RMVR event at that facility. See www.rmvr.com for details.
Great meeting those of you I got to meet. Hope to see all ya all soon.
Bill