fot

[Fot] BeaveRun and PVGP

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] BeaveRun and PVGP
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:14:45 -0700
Peyote and Nero are safely ensconced at BeaveRun, looks like a fun track.
Short, lots of elevation changes, and corners you can see before you get deep
into them. I'm going to look at Schenly Park tomorrow to get some idea of what
I'm getting into.

Any FOTers that are going to either BeaveRun or PVGP please be sure to drop by
Nero. It's pretty easy to find. It's starting to look a little funky on the
outside--I need to wash the 6000 miles of bugs and dust off pretty soon.

We'll have adult beverages and probably do a few movie nights.

Bill