fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Steering Rack

To: yellow-green@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Steering Rack
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:23:48 GMT
I took a few apart, shortened one and put it back together  Nothing unusual
inside.  It has been in the car for a few years, working great   I think the
only adjustment is a pre-load to take up any play.  Bearings are replacable
too  Joe(B)

-- Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Amici

  I have collected a gaggle of steering racks in search of a good one for my
TR4, still not one that works.
  I must have enough good parts to make a useable rack - Is there a steering
rack guru somewhere in the country that can put one together?

  Thanks
  Dennis DeLap
jaboruch@netzero.net
Fot mailing list