fot

Re: [Fot] Limited slip rear ends

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Limited slip rear ends
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 07:16:32 -0800
I also have a Quaife and I'm not particularly happy with it.  I can get
inner wheel spin fairly easy, but I raced with an open diff last week and
that's pathetic to use.
I don't really want the locker type (eventhough they aren't readily
available) and won't even want to consider a Phantom so that leaves the
Tran-x as the only alternative in my mind.
If I could get some kind of response on a quantity, I would check with BFE
for a deal.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44