fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 @ Bonneville

To: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 @ Bonneville
From: <koblinger@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:56:15 -0500 (CDT)
A TR3 would be in either the production or modified sports car class, from
there the classes break down by engine size, blown or unblown, fuel or gas. All
the info is on the SCTA website. Taking an outright class record would be
pretty tough but it would be fun just to do it and he could probably lay clain
to the worlds fastest TR3.

Steve Hedke ran his very stock TR3 at El Mirage years ago just for grins and I
think he was clocked at just under 100mph.

Cheers,
Kurt O.