fot

Re: [Fot] Those bare metal Triumph accelerators

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Those bare metal Triumph accelerators
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:11:45 -0400
I am in complete agreement with Bob. I have never had problems finding
the accelerator.

The plate that acts as my scattershield encroaches a wee bit on my pedal
area. No problems, as I needed to bend the accel pedal arm a bit towards
the brake pedal for better heel and toe. But the pedal area is so small
all I do when transitioning from the brake to gas is move my foot to the
right and mash it. The scattershield plate limits my foot from moving
too far right. I like being able to slide my shoe on the pedal, if you
didn't hit it to your liking you can adjust without relieving any
pressure.

Sounds like we are in the minority, Bob...