fot

Re: [Fot] Limited Slip diffs

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Limited Slip diffs
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:27:48 -0700
Just so I am clear on the topic; this is the "Salisbury" type LSD, that will
still transmit power even if one wheel is in the air, right ?

Put me down for at least one, maybe two.  I've only been on the autoX course
a couple of times, but both times having a rear wheel in the air was by far
the biggest problem I had, even with sway bars.  I'll pick them up at Ken's.

Randall
(Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows)