fot

Re: [Fot] Limited Slip diffs

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Limited Slip diffs
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:03:14 -0700
Randall, I believe this is correct.  What I understand is the "Salisbury"
type LSD is now manufactured under the Tran-x
name(http://www.tran-x.com/DiffsHTML/TR6.html).  As far if is a direct copy
of the "Salisbury" type LSD, I'm not positive.  I can check into that for
you if you like.  I was told this will fit TR-4 as well as TR4A, TR250, and
TR6, probably Stag, TVR, and Triumph saloons that use the same center
housing as a TR6.
Charly Mitchel
 TR6 #44