fot

[Fot] SCCA RunOffs Oct 7-14 Heartland Park Topeka,

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] SCCA RunOffs Oct 7-14 Heartland Park Topeka,
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:57:40 -0500
For those of you who are interested:

The annual SCCA Run-Offs National Championship race is October 8th thru 14th at
Heartland Park Topeka.  The H-Production Race is Friday sometime (I can't
remember exactly). http://www.scca.org for details.

Since I have no crew, I have crew slots open if anyone in the area wants to
come help out or just wants to come check out the action.

Sponsorship is always welcome...the car is looking pretty clean with no decals
on it.  :)

I plan on arriving the 7th and setting up camp for the week, but I plan on
leaving friday after the race.

I have the motor issues that popped up at Pocono fixed and the gearbox is
sorted out.  Plus Hoosier sent a pair of the new compound tires for me try
courtesy of my win at St. Louis.

Aaron Johnson
#8 HP Spitfire 1500
Southern Illinois Region