fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Host Hotel? 2008

To: rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Host Hotel? 2008
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 02:02:28 GMT
When at the Glen I have usually stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Horseheads,
near the mall, or the Hampton Inn in Corning.   There are back roads to the
track, so these are also about 20-25 minutes from the track.  Joe(B)

-- rikrock@aol.com wrote:
The Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team has been racing the GLEN for nearly
twenty years, and we have always stayed at the Marshall Manor Best Western in
Horseheads, New York.  Originally recommended by John Harkness, we are
already booked for next year.  About 25 minutes from the track, but we like
it.

Every time I drive past that place I tell myself I should look into staying
there.? Easy and relatively short?drive to the track from Horseheads.? There
are other "chains" in that area, too.

Rich Rock