fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Headers

To: Cofrog@aol.com, FOT@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Headers
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:40:40 +0000
From: Cofrog@aol.com

> I am needing to replace the headers on my TR4A due to the flange thickness
> on the current ones being about half the flange thickness of the intake
> manifold flange where both mount to the head.

I bought a set of headers from Ken at BFE in 98, and it and my (reinforced)
intake manifold have been trouble free since. The headers fit great, requiring
no diddling to install. The (long runner) intake manifold is reinforced on the
top of each runner, and has never shown any sign of trouble.
NFI,
Irv Korey