fot

[Fot] Press Releases for the "FoT at Watkins Glen -2008"

To: billsohl@optonline.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Press Releases for the "FoT at Watkins Glen -2008"
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:45:00 EDT
Bill, Thanks for volunteering Mike.  :-)

Particularly, since no one else has stepped forward, this would be delightful.

He certainly is qualified, and the fact that he owns a few TR3A Driven
Trophies from the Glen, it certainly enhances his position.

I'll supply most of the information, if he will craft them into something
cogent.

Joe Alexander

P.S. The next guy we will be looking for, is "Shirt Man".

> I nominate Mike Cook for the task...if he is up to it.
> Mike is an FOT lister and his PR/Marketing professional skills
> I'm sure would greatly enhance the media distribution.
>
> Cheers,
> Bill

   </HTML>