fot

Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:01:37 -0700
OK, time to weigh in.  My wife gladly lets me race and spend whatever I
want!!!!

The only catch [thee is always a catch]
she gets a $ added to "her account only bank account" for every dollar I
spend.  A $4000 crank is not on the list.

A 1500 Salisbury and a 600 close ratio gear set is for the winter.

The only problem with the deal is, we know exactly what gets spent on the
car, but I never know what is an expense that should go to her "hobby" money
and what should come out of our common expenses.

Good luck with the rebild Bill -- the pictures are excellent.

--
Chuck Arnold