fot

[Fot] Bill Troup's TR4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Bill Troup's TR4
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 02:34:20 GMT
While at racing at the SCCA NARRC Chapionship race at Lime Rock this past
weekend some folks that raced in the 1960's-70's were telling me about a TR4
that Bill Troup (spelling???) built and raced in the Northeast.  Sounded like
a car that was ahead of its time.  Is anyone familiar with what happened to
the car?  Apparently Bill passed away some time ago and no one that I came
across knew what happened to the car.  Joe(B)