fot

Re: [Fot] Bill Troup's TR4

To: "'Joe Boruch'" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bill Troup's TR4
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <clarkfot@cwnicholls.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 23:03:12 -0400
Bill Troop (I think that's how it was spelled) was a teacher or principle of
one of the prep schools in the area I believe.  He had a nice wife and
pretty daughter as crew.  I remember him stripping the shell off his new
enclosed trailer towing around the track at Lime Rock and under the
bridge...

It must have been in the early '80s last I saw him at the track.  Probably a
NER member, he was an instructor at the MoHud SCCA driver school at least
once.

I should have photos somewhere... Of course. Nice dark green car.
He suddenly stopped coming to races, perhaps something happened over the
winter back then or the daughter went to college...?

Clark