fot

Re: [Fot] Mallory condenser failures

To: dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mallory condenser failures
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:24:34 -0700
I read all the replies (THANKS!) and per suggestions have:

- Sanded the coating off the condenser
- installed a new condenser mounting bracket
- added a ground wire from the screw holding the condenser bracket in
place to a screw holding the coil to the block
- replaced the coil
- made a blood offering beneath the full moon to both the Lucas and
Mallory deities, requesting that they play well together

Hopefully the new Mallory condenser will now last longer in my TR.

Thanks for all your suggestions to this evidently all to common problem.

TeriAnn