fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Wheeler at the Glen in 2008 now Froines

To: "'CHARLES DELAUER'" <budscars@msn.com>, <n197tr4@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Wheeler at the Glen in 2008 now Froines
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:04:59 -0700
Bud, et al:

Steve Froines is a friend of mine so I'll encourage him to join in on the
fun at The Glen next year.  Steve retired from racing last year after
selling his beautifully restored Cooper shortly after the 2006 Monterey
Historics. He just celebrated his 70th birthday a few weeks ago.

Regarding "Ole Blue", his former racecar has been in the capable hands of
long-time friend Tide Ebding.  The car has not been in action for over a
year due to an engine replacement.  Not sure of the current status but will
find out from Steve.

Gary