fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen..sponsorship announcement for the Kastner Cup

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen..sponsorship announcement for the Kastner Cup
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:05:52 EDT
FoT,

I am pleased to announce that Classic Motorsports Magazine is our sponsor for
the 2008 FOT Triumph Race at Watkins Glen:

"THE KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE"
presented by CLASSIC MOTORSPORTS MAGAZINE.

Tim Suddard, publisher of Grassroots Motorsports and Classic Motorsports
Magazines is sponsoring our race at the Glen and is going to support us with
advertising and promotion of this event, as sanctioned by SVRA.

Additionally, the Entrant Names, Triumphs and Home State for  this event will
be published in Classic Motorsports at sometime during early 2008, when the
early bird entries are in.

Regards,

Joe A   </HTML>