fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008 - Clarification

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>, <cartravel@pobox.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008 - Clarification
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:08:54 -0500
I don't know how practical addressing performance differences can be. We
can't do that very well even in our club. I think that we all just have
to accept that if we are truely vintage then we are racing a "point in
time car". We each get to pick out point in time based on the car we
have and the local rules. I may not be able to run with the cars from a
different part of the country that are built to different year specs and
rules but we always have somebody to race with. Being passed by the
Group 44 TR6 is not a problem. It would have heppened back in the day
too.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.