fot

Re: [Fot] Driving to the track in the race car

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Driving to the track in the race car
From: John.Reed@wilson.com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:05:39 -0700
Last year George Stouffer drove his priceless Ford GT40 to the Botham
Vineyard antique car show.
 Wish I could have seen and heard that.

Regards,
John Reed
Staff Photographer

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.714.6895, fax +1.773.714.4585
John.Reed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

Please note that effective immediately, my e-mail , phone number and
street address have changed. Please update your files accordingly.

Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Sent by: fot-bounces+john.reed=wilson.com@autox.team.net
10/13/07 02:53 PM

"Marx Christian tr4-racing" <chris@tr4-racing.de>
cc
fot@autox.team.net
Subject
Re: [Fot] Driving to the track in the race car

I wonder if it's a real one--I looked at the replica 917 that's been
for sale on ebay--It was at Road America as I recall. Very nicely
done, RSR motor, lot's a trick stuff. It would be fun to drive it on
the road, and the price was reasonable. I nearly bought it, but
sanity overtook me.

Besides, what I really want is a Lola T70 for the street.

On Oct 13, 2007, at 12:14 PM, Marx Christian tr4-racing wrote:

> It not only me who is absolutly nuts and driving the expensive
> racing car on
> its own wheels to the track....here is another one.....with some
> bucks more to
> spend...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOE9sjsV15w
Fot@autox.team.net

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.