fot

Re: [Fot] F1 Championship

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] F1 Championship
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:12:19 -0700
Great race.  Hard fought to the end of the race and the
season.  Wow.  One point between 1st and the "tie" points for 2nd and
3rd.  Could not ask for a closer finish.

Wonder what Hamilton's issue was with the car.  He sure battled to
put himself back in contention.  My wife was rooting for Hamilton.

For those interested here is a very cool video of Lewis Hamilton at
Age 7 racing remote control cars and then at Age 12 talking about his
karting.  He was running a KT100

Here is the Hamilton Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGOI-ELUE0g

Hamilton winning his first ever JICA kart race from the back in 1998

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDgpS4kx88s