fot

Re: [Fot] F1 Championship - Not over yet?!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] F1 Championship - Not over yet?!
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:20:22 -0700
formula1.com (the official site) is not yet reporting this result and
neither is f1i.com (kinda an "outlaw" site).  SpeedTV's website is
saying that they were not penalized.

Would be interesting to know how the fuel in the tank was 14 degrees
cooler than the ambient air?

Kas any suggestions?  I'm sure other racers would like to know how to
cool their fuel on hot days.