fot

[Fot] Problem with cooling fuel

To: fot@autox.team.net,<wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,
Subject: [Fot] Problem with cooling fuel
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:05:57 -0700
Well scratch the idea of cooling our fuel to the point that it would
make any real difference.

When I answered our "race directors" question about how my pit
strategy was coming and I responded with

"...Going to see if we can come up with a way (inspired by Williams
and BMW - hehe...) to make the distance without refueling..."

He came back with...

"...Too cold and the castor oil will separate out of your gas. It's
happened to me at Big Willow in January and Daytona in December!

Don't make me get Max Mosely in here!..."

HeHeHe....

Back to the drawing board...