fot

Re: [Fot] Problem with cooling fuel

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Problem with cooling fuel
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:01:09 -0700
That's why i signed off with  "Back to the drawing board..."

I would think that a kart without suspension moving around the track
"should" be shaking the fuel tank sufficiently to keep the fuel mixed
as long as the temp is not so cold as to make it "slush".  Rules
don't allow for oil injection - unlike on my SCCA Formula 500 car
where it is required.