fot

Re: [Fot] Hampton Inn--FoT Host Hotel for the Glen 2008 (hotel

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hampton Inn--FoT Host Hotel for the Glen 2008 (hotel
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
Joe:

  Not to step on your parade, but someone had indicated there was a potential
for renting camping trailers for the weekend.  Anyone know anything more on
this?

  Thanks,

  Ernie

N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
  FoT,

I put in for 'request for proposal' based on reserving (10) rooms at the
Hampton Inn in Painted Post, New York.

I should have a response within a couple of days.

Two of these rooms are spoken for. If you wanted to be included on this list,
please let me know. The cost will be about $100/per night. Most rooms will
have two beds (shared expenses?)

Sidebar comment: The list of attendees has gotten impressive, in number and
names.

Thanks!

Joe Alexander
ehusmann53@yahoo.com