fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen Motorsport Library/Museum

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen Motorsport Library/Museum
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:34:04 EDT
About a year ago I sent in an inquiry to them about  the first SCCA national
held at Watkins Glen. They just very recently responded  to the inquiry that
they had some information and photographs from the specific  event. I responded
with a inquiry about how to get copies of information, no  response has come
from my inquiry.

    Anyone have past experience dealing with this  organization?

CP