fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire mixture needles

To: "EDWARD BARNARD" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire mixture needles
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:28:14 -0700
Regarding the Spitfire. There are no vacuum leaks. The PCV valve is ok. We
have not checked the cam timing. Maybe that is in order. The engine runs
GREAT!  with the DK needles installed. What we really need is a chassis dyno
to check mixture under load. There used to be one in San Jose but it is no
longer in action. Maybe a "Smog test Dyno" might work? Has anyone tried one of
these for tuning as opposed to Smog Testing?

               Greg Solow