fot

[Fot] Getting more negative camber on the front of a TR6

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Getting more negative camber on the front of a TR6
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:58:31 -0800
Sorry, someone told me how to do this but I can't find the email now.  My
original question was how to get more negative camber on my '74 TR6 that I
use to autocross (no street use).  I have adjusted it with shims to a
negative 1 = degrees.  One person told me about removing part of the spring
assembly but I can't find the email or recall the particulars of this email.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, especially those in the email I
have since misplaced.

Thanks, Jim
Sacramento, CA
Two '74 TR6s