fot

Re: [Fot] Getting more negative camber on the front of a TR6

To: "'Chuck Arnold'" <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Getting more negative camber on the front of a TR6
From: "James Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:35:15 -0700
This link shows the spacer
jg

http://www.midwestmotorsportsinc.com/order_part.php?item=20191
<http://www.midwestmotorsportsinc.com/order_part.php?item=20191&line=AFC
> &line=AFC

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Arnold [mailto:triosan@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:48 AM
To: James Gray

Please tell me what an AFCO adjustable spacer is.
Thanks.

On Nov 10, 2007 11:51 AM, James Gray <toodamnfunky@comcast.net> wrote:

Two ways you can do it. Shorter springs and removing the spacers put
some negative in.
And/Or, you can;
1. Install longer bolts at the lower control arms and shim out more.
2. Slot the upper control arms at the ball joint and move the top of the

trunion inboard.
If you pull the spacers out you may want to replace them with the AFCO
adjustable
spacers so you can corner weight the car and dial in both at the same
time.
Jim G