fot

Re: [Fot] Composite Leaf Springs

To: Joe Guinan <joeg@neb.rr.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Composite Leaf Springs
From: J A G <fojag@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:07:52 -0500
Jay,what specs are you considering. My dearched spring is too flat and I am
looking for something with more arch and therefore less negative camber

Joseph> From: joeg@neb.rr.com> To: fot@autox.team.net; jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:57:26 -0600> Subject: Re: [Fot] Composite Leaf
Springs> > Jay - Talk to George at Flex-A-Form. http://flex-a-form.com He has
made> several springs for Spitfires, and will make them to your specifications
for> weight rating and height. Runs about $200? Weighs about 9 pounds or>
something like that?> > > Joe Guinan> 751 Day Drive> Fremont, NE 68025> Home
Phone - 402-727-8011> joeg@neb.rr.com> ------------------------------> > From:
Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>> Subject: [Fot] Composite Leaf Springs> To:
fot@autox.team.net> > FOT,> > I am looking for a new "dearched" leaf spring
for my HP Triumph Spitfire. I> had spoken with Rick Cline some time ago
regarding a spring but there were> some challenges with the supplier at the
time. Since then, I have continued> to use my "stock" dearched spring but I am
looking to upgrade.> > Does anyone know of a source for a composite leaf
spring for a racing> spitfire? Contact information and if they have
specifications on file?? I> will also reach out to Rick C. to discuss the
possibility of getting a> famous Rick Cline spring.> > thanks> > Jay R. Creel>