fot

Re: [Fot] Composite Leaf Springs

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Composite Leaf Springs
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:57:26 -0600
Jay - Talk to George at Flex-A-Form. http://flex-a-form.com  He has made
several springs for Spitfires, and will make them to your specifications for
weight rating and height.  Runs about $200?  Weighs about 9 pounds or
something like that?

Joe Guinan
751 Day Drive
Fremont, NE 68025
Home Phone - 402-727-8011
joeg@neb.rr.com
------------------------------

From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Fot] Composite Leaf Springs
To: fot@autox.team.net

FOT,

I am looking for a new "dearched" leaf spring for my HP Triumph Spitfire.  I
had spoken with Rick Cline some time ago regarding a spring but there were
some challenges with the supplier at the time.  Since then, I have continued
to use my "stock" dearched spring but I am looking to upgrade.

Does anyone know of a source for a composite leaf spring for a racing
spitfire?  Contact information and if they have specifications on file??  I
will also reach out to Rick C. to discuss the possibility of getting a
famous Rick Cline spring.

thanks

Jay R. Creel