fot

Re: [Fot] Alloy v steel

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, "\"Charly Mitchel\"" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Alloy v steel
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:31:46 -0600
BPNW stocks a TR4 and TR6 lightweight steel flywheel. They have conflicting
info, the blurb says 9.5 lbs. but the link on the order page says 11 lbs.
Either way, it's steel and of the same design as the Cambridge version. I
have one in my car. I've had the engine out twice and so far so good.

      Alloy Light Flywheel TR3-4A Product Detail

      This is a Alloy 9.25 lbs flywheel for a TR3-4A. Unleash the revving
potential of your car but this won't be too light for the street. It takes
the bolt on ring gear and is drilled for the lighter TR4A Pressure plate.
Ring gear is not included. $414.75

      Flywheel Alloy TR6 70-76 Product Detail

      This is a Alloy 9.5 lbs flywheel for a TR6 70-76. Unleash the revving
potential of your TR6, being 9.5 pounds the car will rev easily but won't be
too light for the street. Ring gear is sold separately. FIA approved.
$432.87

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com