fot

Re: [Fot] Gas Line

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Gas Line
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:42:52 -0600
The main advantage of having it in the cockpit is that it's really
hard to rip off the fuel line during an off-course excursion.  I
think the best route is under the car in such a manner that the frame
rails protect it from side and bottom impacts but you still have
sheet metal between you and the fuel line.  I didn't see an easy way
to accomplish that in my car (TR-4) without drilling holes in the frame.

- Tony