fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen Shirt Design-2008

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen Shirt Design-2008
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:00:20 EST
FOT,

Obviously the Glen is going to be a very special event.

The featured Marque in the Village is the TRIUMPH!
One of the featured races at the storied track is the TRIUMPH!
There is also a 60TH ANNIVERSARY of the TRACK to be CELEBRATED!!!

I have commissioned Greg Petrolati, our almost official FOT Artist In
Residence, to submit a shirt design for our event shirts.  Not wanting to
disturb his
artistic inclinations, he has no instructions or directions. All we have to
do is figure out how we are going to pay him. Or I do.

Thanks Greg,

Joe A   </HTML>