fot

[Fot] The Glen Western PA Triumph Association HOSPITALITY

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] The Glen Western PA Triumph Association HOSPITALITY
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:15:02 EST
List,

I had a conversation with one of the members of the WPTA yesterday.

There are mumurings that the WPTA would be willing to volunteer to be in
charge of Friends of Triumph Hospitality in the Paddock.

They have graciously volunteered to do this in the past. It usually means
COFFEE and KRISPY KREMES in the mornings, not to mention all other manner of
support in the Paoddock. We used to do stuff late at night with them, but most
us
are getting too old to stay up past 9:00PM.

If we wind up with some kind of Corporate Support, as suggested by one our
illustrious Coloradans, we will have no shortage of manpower to see that
everyone is suitably taken care of. Of course, Tom Strange is in this mix with
Paddock Layout.

We arent going to micro manage all of this stuff....it all has a way of
flowing into a smooth stream.

Joe A

   </HTML>