fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:29:26 -0700
With all this talk about noise and mufflers, it reminds me that I have a
Super Trap muffler that needs a good home.  It is 18" long and has a 3"
input.  I was using it as a side pipe on my Honda Powered Spit until I
converted the car to street legality.  I now have a Corvette style side pipe
and no longer need the Super Trap.

I have a number of extra discs for it so you can tune it from very loud to
very quiet. I realize that most Triupms have smaler pipes than 3" but this
is easily handled by a step-down adapter.

Anyone who is interested, please contact me off list at spitlist@cox.net.

Price is negotiable.

Regards,
Joe C.