fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca

To: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>, <TomD4760@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:40:01 -0600
I use a 2 1/2" pipe all the way to the back with a Moroso Spiral Flow
Muffler, 2 1/2 in. Inlet/2 1/2 in. Outlet. They come in stainless and
regular steel. I used the MOR-94050 standard unit at around $50.00.  I
haven't been to a track with a sound limit to be tested but it sure took the
edge off the rat-a-tat and hasn't hurt the performance.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com