fot

[Fot] Watkins etc

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins etc
From: mark eginton <dobrosailor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:47:46 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all,

  Its been quite a while since I dove into the archives to see what's been
going on, been a busy summer. I was very happy to see all the activities around
next year's Watkins Glen event. I live in Ithaca 20 minutes away so if there is
anything I can help with in terms of local knowledge (e.g. cops tolerate 10 mph
over above 45mph...), please feel free to contact me if I can help. I also have
parts in case someone has "issues" that weekend.

  Had a great time last year meeting FOTrs gathered around any marquis ending
in ...mph or ...ote. Looking forward to meeting more of you this year.

  Great advice to check out www.grandprixfestival.com I found room in the kana
event, 20 cars only, for something less life threatening.

  I have a vintage Harley that needs a ride to southern california this summer
if anyone has room on the trip back. Would be happy to help with expenses...

  I also have a complete stock engine I am going to sell this winter. Anyone
venture a guess at how much to ask and a good venue to sell it. Its a good
running 83mm std with negligable cylinder ridges, good compression and high
port head. Valve cover to oil pan, water pump housing to flywheel, including
manifold, no carbs.

  Best regards to all,

  Mark Eginton
  mee23@cornell.edu