fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen 2008

To: dobrosailor@yahoo.com (mark eginton), fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen 2008
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 14:13:40 -0500
mark,

i am sure we can find something for you to do...several cars likely need
co-drivers.

off track events in the village is a big part of this weekend. your advice to
visit the website is a good one. triumphs will be favored. but space is limited
and early registration is advised.

                        grandprixfestival.com

joe a