fot

[Fot] 87MM Cylinder Liners-Anybody need an odd one or two liners?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 87MM Cylinder Liners-Anybody need an odd one or two liners?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:47:14 EST

I just ran a small lot of Cylinder Liners.

I have three liners for a short set.

They are liners bored from 86MM to 87MM and honed. Ready to install.

If someone needs just one or two to replace damaged or worn liner(s), contact
me off list.

If you want a set bored to your spec, I can tell you where to send them. NFI.

We have done several sets recently for various midwest folks...slow period
for this performance engine place....quick turn around.

Joe A   </HTML>