fot

Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed

To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com, RKramer@rdoequipment.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:27:53 EST
Thanks.  All very useful and appreciated.  I perhaps should have  given a
little more information in my request.  For the past 5+ years  (After
retirement)
I have owned and operated Classic Sports Cars in Branson,  Missouri.  I have
a full blown operation with virtually all tools,  etc.  I have restored
several Triumphs (TR 3's, TR 4's, TR 250, TR 6's, TR  7's & 8's as well as a
couple
of mid year Corvettes, a couple of Porsche's,  MG's and several
Austin-Healeys.  I have won Gold Level Concours at  National Austin-Healey
events as well as
395 of 400 on several of the Triumphs  including Best of Show, etc., etc.  I
have run quite a few Auto Crosses and  while fun they are just not exactly
what I really enjoy.  I have also  attended several vintage races and have
taken
a fair amount of class room  training for Vintage Racing and have signed up
for the CVAR School in February  at TWS.  Hope this helps explain my interest
and perhaps the lack of  initial information in my request.

Cheers,

Gary