fot

[Fot] rust free TR-4 for sale

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] rust free TR-4 for sale
From: Bill Close <b_close@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 20:13:08 -0700
I have been saving this 1964 TR-4 to restore but have lost my storage and the
room it would take to restore it. It has been a Phoenix, Arizona car we think
all of its life.  It is a complete car minus uphostry and windshield.  I do
have the windshield frame and TR-250 or early TR-4 seats.  It has been stored
inside most of its life.  The frame was powder coated gloss black , floor pans
are solid as are the rockers,  no rust under the bottom of the fenders,  the
body is pretty straight.  I had to reassemble the car and reinstall the body,
parts are boxed and packed away for storage or shipping.  Car is a roller with
motor and 4 speed trans installed.  Solid rear axle and disc wheels with
hubcaps.  $2,500. Arizona title.Bill Close    Mesa, AZ   (602)524-5351