fot

[Fot] Away for a bit

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Away for a bit
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:49:11 -0700
Gee, the days are getting longer now, 100 degree temps could be here
any day now!  Well, maybe there's a bit of time before summer actually
shows up here in Utah.  Plenty of time for me to plan on attending the
big event at Watkins Glen.  I have a feeling it may be better attended than
the FOT race here at Miller's track this past summer.

Anyway, we'll be heading to the airport soon for a quick trip to visit
family for Christmas, hopefully the Team.Net servers won't act up
in my absence.  I should be back on wednesday to deal with them if
they do.

mjb.