fot

Re: [Fot] Rear Diff Oil

To: awashatko@wi.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear Diff Oil
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 17:32:19 GMT
I use Redline Shockproof Heavy gear oil.  I was using the lighter formula
until I broke a ring and pinion and was told that the Heavy is better.  I have
used it with a detriot locker and a Tran-X (salisbury type) diff.  I spoke
with Redline about what to use with the Tran-X and they said either the light
or heavy was good to use.  Joe(B)

-- Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com> wrote:
FoT,

What type of rear diff oil are you running when you have either a
Quaiffe, Detroit Locker or other such LSD?
Have a great holiday!

Allen

Jody & Allen Washatko
N65 W5567 Columbia Road