fot

Re: [Fot] Christmas surprise

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>, Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Christmas surprise
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:35:09 -0800 (PST)
AH HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So, thats why mine printed twice when I sent it to the printer ...  patten
#4 on the dash & told her I'd get her a new engine before spring ... she just
purred ...

Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com> wrote:
  I tried to print it, but my inkjet caught fire and is now serving as a smelly
replacement for the yule log. Then I tried to pat Peyote and laid my finger
open on a new aluminum panel that I forgot to deburr. I don't think Peyote
responds well to patting. Back to the egg nog.

Note to self--doubling the amount of rum is not a good idea. No one else will
drink it, and I don't like to see it go to waste... I'm not going to be able
to go for a post-prandial drive, Diane has hidden all the keys.

Merry, merry.