fot

Re: [Fot] Christmas surprise

To: "Don Elliott" <58tr3a@videotron.ca>, "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Christmas surprise
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:34:53 -0800
Wow, suddenly it started snowing up here on top of the hill. Big fat
flakes--looks like we're in a snow globe. I think it's probably raining on the
valley floor, but we're getting a blizzard. How perfect is that!?!

The in-laws bailed early because our driveway is treacherous with even a
dusting of snow. I don't think it's going to stick, but if it does their car
would turn into a toboggan. So we're down to grandkids, my daughter and
son-in-law. The noise level has decreased dramatically. I'll post some
pictures on www.allaluminumtour.com:   Nero with a layer of snow--how
christmassy.