fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Thursday Sessions

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Thursday Sessions
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:47:27 -0500
Hey Jack, how about one late afternoon day test session for Triumphs?  Just
like you did at Road America last year!  That was a great plan and worked well
for those who needed a little extra track time, but could not get there for
the whole day.  Plus it is a little bonus for the featured Marque guys, many
of whom are making a monumental effort to attend!!

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com