fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Thursday Sessions

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Thursday Sessions
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:02:16 EST
In a message dated 1/3/2008 9:48:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jsnook@wcnet.org writes:

Hey  Jack, how about one late afternoon day test session for Triumphs?   Just
like you did at Road America last year!  That was a great plan  and worked
well
for those who needed a little extra track time, but could  not get there for
the whole day.  Plus it is a little bonus for the  featured Marque guys, many
of whom are making a monumental effort to  attend!!

That is what we have in mind. However, I haven't made the schedule yet so
can't make any hard promises. As you know, there will be a lot going on and
I've
 only got so much time to squeeze it into. I've got your back on it though.

jw