fot

Re: [Fot] steroid use

To: BillDentin@aol.com, spreiss@verizon.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] steroid use
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:21:55 EST
In a message dated 1/4/2008 12:05:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, BillDentin
writes:

My opinion on this is that it is way beyond the scope of  enforcement in the
Vintage Community.

It is also way  beyond what I would call "in the Spirit of Vintage   Racing".

Jack...

I agree  with Bill Babcock's comments on this issue.

I do too.

Y'all know that I am always for improvements that solve reliability and
availability issues.

That is always a good thing. It just scares me a little when guys take that
newfound reliability and use it to up the performance, thereby negating the
reliability gain.

Jack Woehrle