fot

Re: [Fot] 300ZX Calipers

To: "greg" <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>, "Joe Boruch"
Subject: Re: [Fot] 300ZX Calipers
From: "Neil Revington" <neil@revingtontr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:42:33 -0000
Should aftermarket calipers be allowed in the future, we have developed
serious kits in conjunction with Hi Spec.
Have a look at RTR4461PK as an example
http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/mainframe.asp?http://www.revingtontr.com
/shop/product_display.asp?a=2&mscssid=KSUJT99M9RS92NRV00JP4Q4021E97X00&S
iteLanguage=ENG&ProductID=RTR4461PK

This kit has plain 280mm (11" in old money) discs (rotors) which we can
supply hardened for FIA applications where solid discs must be used.

Then we have RTR4458K which could be made 280mm if required

http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/mainframe.asp?http://www.revingtontr.com
/shop/product_display.asp?a=2&mscssid=KSUJT99M9RS92NRV00JP4Q4021E97X00&S
iteLanguage=ENG&ProductID=RTR4458K

This is the same kit as RTR4461PK but with  vented discs. These kits use
Billet 4 calipers which are good for road, track day, sprint, mild race.
For long race, endureo etc, the R114/4 caliper is best, as used on our
TR7 kits RTR4481K and RTR4482K which use a vented disc

This kit can easily be morphed into TR2-6

We also do a Herald, spitfire, GT6 kit but don't advertise it!

I hope this helps

Cheers

Neil Revington
Revington TR,